(Garden City, KS) (westernkansasnews.com)
Electrical wiring may be what ignited a fire that spread to a patio fence in Garden City on Sunday. Garden City Fire Marshal Dan Wimmer says firefighters responded to the blaze at 1604 W. Jones Avenue at the Four Winds Bar and Grill at 2 p.m. Sunday afternoon. When firefighters arrived they found the fence surrounding the patio area of a popular eatery on fire. The flames were quickly extinguished and firefighters prevented the flames from spreading. Wimmer says damage was contained to the fence and there were no injuries.
Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of WesternKansasNews.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by WesternKansasNews.com.