Zella Fay Unruh, age 91, passed away on Thursday, September 19, 2013 at the Bethel Home in Montezuma, Kansas. She was born on June 23, 1922 in Greensburg, Kansas, the daughter of Lincoln and Leah Peaster Dirks. On October 11, 1942 she married Paul Unruh in Greensburg, Kansas. He passed away on December 1, 1980 in Scott City, Kansas. A resident of Scott City, Kansas since 1948 moving from Greensburg, Kansas, she was the owner and operator of The Bake Shop and was a homemaker.
She was a member of the Scott Mennonite Church in Scott County, Kansas.
- One Son Owen & Dianne Unruh of Scott City, Kansas
- Four Daughters Charlene & Glen Unruh of Scott City, Kansas
- Janice & Jerry Ratzlaff of Geiger, Alabama
- Naomi & Dale Duhm of Mariposa, California
- Norene Rohrbough of Scott City, Kansas
- One Sister Velma Wenger of Moundridge, Kansas
- Eleven Grandchildren
- Twenty Nine Great Grandchildren
She was preceded in death by her Parents, Husband, One Brother, Three Sisters, Two Sons in Law – Les Eck and Lonnie Rohrbough, and Three Grandchildren – Derek Paul Rohrbough, Andrew Wayne Ratzlaff and Kathryn Rae Unruh.
Funeral Services Scott Mennonite Church in Scott County, Kansas10:30 a.m. Sunday, September 22, 2013, Officiant Minister Franklin Koehn
Interment Scott Mennonite Church Cemetery in Scott County, Kansas
Memorials Bethel Home in Montezuma, Kansas care of Price & Son Funeral Home in Scott City, Kansas
Visitation will be at 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m and Friday, 10:00 a.m until 4:00 p.m. Saturday at Price & Sons Funeral Home