Michael D. Kitch, age 63, passed away on Saturday, January 4, 2014 at the Scott County Hospital in Scott City, Kansas. He was born on June 21, 1950 in North Platte, Nebraska, the son of Harold E. “Gene” and Darline Dirks Kitch. A lifetime resident of Scott City, Kansas, he was a restaurant owner and operator.
Mike loved cooking for his family, ice-cold Coca Cola and K-State victories. His sons and grandkids made him smile bigger and brighter than anything else. He was loved deeply and will be greatly missed.
He was a member of the First Baptist Church of Scott City, Kansas.
- Two Sons Cory M. & Tristan Kitch of Stromsberg, Nebraska
- Kelly M. & Stephanie Kitch of Little Rock, Arkansas
- One Brother Ronald Kitch of Scott City, Kansas
- One Sister Pamela Gruver of Scott City, Kansas
- Two Grandchildren Grayson Kitch
- Gillian Kitch
He was preceded in death by his Parents.
Memorial Services First Baptist Church in Scott City, Kansas 2:00 p.m. Saturday, January 11, 2014, Officiant Rev. Kyle Evans.
Memorials In Lieu of Flowers
Area 96 % Price & Sons Funeral Home
Inurnment will be held at a later date.
There will be no calling times.