Rogelio Blanco Rodriguez Sr.
Rogelio Blanco Rodriguez Sr., age 63, died Saturday, August 9, 2014 at the Via Christi Hospital, St. Francis Campus in Wichita, Kansas. He was born on June 14, 1951 near Durango, Mexico the son of Ismael and Claudia Rodriguez Blanco. A resident of Garden City since 2002 he worked at the Golden Corral Restaurant.
On February 27, 1980 he married Magdalena Sarabia Sanchez in Durango, Mexico. She survives. She survives.
Other survivors include:
- Four Sons, David Blanco Sarabia of California,
- Rene Blanco of Garden City, Kansas,
- Hugo Blanco Sarabia of Garden City, Kansas and
- Rogelio Blanco Sarabia Jr. of Garden City, Kansas;
- One Daughter, Veronica Blanco Sarabia of Garden City, Kansas;
- Four Brothers, Crispin Sanchez of Garden City, Kansas,
- Javier Blanco of Minnesota,
- Lucio Blanco California and
- Ismael Blanco of Mexico;
- Three Sisters, Egrepina Blanco of Mexico,
- Candelaria Blanco of Mexico and
- Inez Blanco of Mexico;
- Nine Grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Memorial Services will be held at 3:00pm on Saturday, Aug. 16, 2014 at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Garden City, Kansas.
Friends may call from 1:00-8:00pm on Tuesday and from 10:00am-8:00pm on Wednesday at the Price & Sons Funeral Home in Garden City.
Memorials may be given to the Rogelio Blanco Rodriguez Sr. Memorial Fund in care of Price & Sons Funeral Home.
Price & Sons Funeral Home of Garden City is in charge of arrangements.