September 26, 2022

RV Leaked Carbon Monoxide; Seven Taken to Hospital


Garden City, KS (westernkansasnews.com) A total of seven people parked at Taylor Plaza in Garden City were taken to the hospital Saturday night for carbon monoxide poisoning.  A man said he had purchased an RV in Texas to transport his family and band members across the country.  

Authorities determined that the heating and cooling system were not properly installed causing problems with the RV’s ventilation.  All seven victims were treated and released from St. Catherines. Its been determine the RV is unfit for the road until repairs are made.