James Faye “Jim” Cooley, age 79, passed away on Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at the Scott County Hospital in Scott City, Kansas. He was born on October 11, 1935 in Ness City, Kansas, the son of Clifford Earl and Eva Ella Churchill Cooley. A lifetime resident of Healy, Kansas, he was a retired truck driver and a US Air Force Veteran of the Korean Conflict.
He was a member of the Church of The Nazarene in Scott City, Kansas.
On March 16, 1957 he married Geraldine Simpson in Lane County, Kansas.
- One Son Tony Cooley of Ulysses, Kansas
- Six Daughters Pamela Harris of Scott City, Kansas
- Lurine Nutt of Tribune, Kansas
- Brenda James of Gillette, Wyoming
- Jennifer Seelig of El Dorado, Kansas
- Teresa Cooley of Dighton, Kansas
- Angela Prieto of Healy, Kansas
- One Brother Lester Cooley of Hamilton, Montana
He was preceded in death by his Parents, Three Brothers – Archie, Robert and Randy Cooley and One Granddaughter – Stephanie.
Funeral Services Church of The Nazarene in Scott City, Kansas 10:00 a.m. Saturday, February 28, 2015, Officiant Rev. Ward Clinton
Memorials Jim Cooley Memorial Fund % Price & Sons Funeral Home
Interment Healy Cemetery in Healy, Kansas
Visitation 11:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Friday at Price & Sons Funeral Home in Scott City, Kansas