Joe D. Glazier
Joe D. Glazier, age 54, passed away on Thursday, March 12, 2015 at Via Christi- St. Francis Hospital in Wichita, Kansas. Joe was born December 28, 1960 at Syracuse, Kansas, the son of William A. (Al) & Vivian Dusenbery Glazier, he was a 1978 graduate of Martinsville High School in Martinsville, Texas. Joe was a truck driver and had been a Greeley County resident since 1980 moving from Martinsville, Texas.
On August 29, 1981 he married Shawna Paxman at Tribune, Kansas.
Joe’s surviving family includes-
- His wife-
- Shawna Glazier- Horace, Kansas
- A daughter-
- Courtney & Jordan Harney- Tribune, Kansas
- His Mother-
- Vivian Glazier- Killeen, Texas
- Five siblings-
- Al & Carolyn Glazier- Nacogdoches, Texas
- Diane Fleishman- Texas
- Paul & Lydia Glazier- Killeen, Texas
- Grover & Margaret Glazier- Knob Noster1, Missouri
- Mary & Lee Tresner- Nacogdoches, Texas
- Sue & John Tackett- Killeen, Texas
His father and in 2009, a son, Christopher Glazier, precede him in death.
Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 am Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at the First Baptist Church in Tribune, Kansas with Shanon Schneider officiating.
Burial will be in Greeley County Cemetery in Tribune, Kansas.
Friends may call from 1:00 pm until 8:00 pm Monday and 10:00 am until 8:00 pm Tuesday at Price & Sons Funeral Home in Tribune, Kansas.
Memorials may be given to the Joe D. Glazier Memorial Fund in care of the funeral home.