Southwind Broadcasting News Director, Dalton Janousek sat down with the Garden City Police Dept. 911 Supervisor.
Fireworks will be allowed starting July 1st – July 5th from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. The sale of fireworks will start June 27th – July 5th.
RECOMMENDED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Keep water or a fire extinguisher handy.
- Keep a bucket of water to put used of malfunctioned fireworks in.
- If yo have pets, keep them inside or make sure they are secured outside.
- Don’t allow young children to handle fireworks.
- Older children should be supervised, don’t leave them unattended.
- PLEASE do not forget to pick up your trash.
Be safe, Be responsible, and have a happy 4th of July.